Adding an Email Signature
If you have received an email signature from Silvertoad to upload to your email account, then follow this guide to learn how to add it.
- Go to your email client and login.
- Open the email signature in your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer)
- Press Ctrl+A to select all
- Press Ctrl+C to copy the selection
- Click File from the top bar
- Click Options on the bottom left of the File page
- On the left pane of the popup, click Mail, then the Signatures… button.
- Select New and name the signature
- In the Edit Signature Box, paste your signature (press Ctrl+V)
- Click Save
- On the top right hand side of the popup, you’ll see drop down menus for new messages and replies/forwards
- Change both of these to select the new signature.
- Click OK
- Your email signature is now automatically in new messages and replies.