Skip to main content
- Go to the back end of your website.
- Find the users tab in the left hand menu
- Click Add New
- Set the username to the new user’s normal username, or if they don’t have one, use their name or something similar.
- Set the email as their email address
- First name and last name fields are optional, but you may fill these in
- Website field is not required.
- Click ‘Show Password’ and change the password to the password that the user wishes to have (or usually uses)
- Leave the send user notification box ticked
- Change the Role to the most suited.
- Click Add New User.
Was this article helpful to you?