Skip to main content
- Make sure you check the mouse sensor is not blocked and is clean.
- Check the surface you are using the mouse on, ensure it is flat and not transparent.
- Make sure that the keyboard is clean.
- Check keyboard/mouse is plugged in.
- Change port if needed.
- Restart PC
- Press windows button> Search Device manager. Expand the Universal serial bus controllers. Right click on USB Host Controller> Click Uninstall. Repeat for all USB Host Controllers> Restart PC
- Press windows + R and type “powercfg.cpl” and press enter. Click change plan settings> click advanced power settings. Expand USB settings> Disable USB selective suspend setting. Restart PC.
Was this article helpful to you?