Skip to main content
- Laptop not turning on
- Take out the battery and put it back in.
- Take out the battery and connect charger and start the PC if it turns on then you will need to replace the battery.
- PC Not Turning on
- Check cable is plugged in.
- Check PSU switch is on.
- Check front panel connectors.
- PSU is broken
- Slow windows boot
- Install an SSD.
- Open task manager and go to the start-up tab and disable all of the applications with high or medium start-up impact as it will speed up your system.
- Defragging your hard drive may help too.
- Reset BIOS
- Check RAM is ok
Was this article helpful to you?