- If you cannot connect using one of the SSID’s try using another one.
- Use a cable if nothing works.
- Press windows + R and search “powercfg.cpl” Go to advanced settings> Expand wireless adaptor settings> Expand power saving mode> Set it to Maximum performance
- Restart PC
- Disable network adapter and re-enable
- Ensure Ethernet is connected at both points (The device and the switch).
- Make sure the cable is not broken.
- Restart PC.
- Try another Ethernet cable.
- Enable Ethernet adapter: Press windows button and search “control panel” > Click “View network status and tasks” under “network and internet”> on the left hand side click “change adapter settings”> Right click all items in the new window and click enable.
- Website “has incorrect certificate” – the CMOS battery in your PC may be running out which mean the clocks are not being synced so it is incorrect and doesn’t match with the websites certificates. – CMOS battery needs to be replaced.
- Browser is slow – Update the browser.