When working with Silvertoad, we may use TeamViewer to be able to remote in to your device. This may be for testing or support purposes. The following guide explains how to use it.
- Go to https://www.teamviewer.com/ and click Download
- Choose the download appropriate for your device
- It will then begin the download.
- Once the download is complete, click it and click Run
- Once this is complete, you will be presented the Welcome popup
- It will ask you how to proceed, click Basic Installation
- Under how do you want to use TeamViewer, click Company/Commercial Use
- Click Accept – Finish
- If you are not administrator on your device it will prompt you for a admin login
- The download will complete.
- The system will ask you to login or sign up, enter these as appropriate
- The option you will need is Remote Control
- In here you will see your ID and password.
- On the right is an option to enter a partner’s ID
- If we at Silvertoad need to access your computer, please use our provided partner ID to allow us to remotely control your computer.