To link your domain to your website you will need to follow the steps below:
- You will need to find your web hosts name servers. They should look like ns1.example.com and ns2.example.com.
- Add the name servers to your domain with your domain registrar account.
- Find the section for custom name server, listed as DNS settings or Domain Name Server setup.
- ***If you cannot find it just contact support***
- When you have set the name server you will have to allow between 48-72 hours for the changes to take effect, sometimes the name servers might update and change over in two hours or less.