Skip to main content
- Login to the WHM
- Click Account Functions
- Click the icon Create a New Account
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (Twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package you have already created.
- Settings is where the theme and language of the cPanel can be set.
- Under DNS Settings choose which name servers will be set in the records and the SPF and DKIM records that will be held in the local DNS name server tables.
- Select how the mail is to be handled under Mail Routing Settings.
- Click Create.
Was this article helpful to you?